One of the very first item I look at when I visit a real estate agency website is the Page Title. This is the text displayed in the blue bar at the very top of your browser.
A majority of websites I view will only display something like "Welcome to ABC Real Estate" or just "ABC Real Estate"
Among other items, the Page title is used by Google and other search engines to index your site for users to find in their directory. By only displaying your agencies name you are limiting to being found only by people who search for "ABC Real Estate"
In the page title you should use around 10 keywords, words that are relevant to real estate in your local area. Include suburb names and other words that people are likely to use when searching for real estate.
Now repeat this process for every page of your website. Use different titles for different pages and stay relevant to the content of that page.
No comments:
Post a Comment